YT 6800 mulch kit?

VAMOJO
I am looking at a used YT 6800 with the 48" deck, that is available near me. Looks like a fairly well made unit. Is there any kind of a mulching kit available for this mower? Are most parts still available for these units?

Thanks in advance,

Joe

Re: YT 6800 mulch kit?

rattosh51
Joe,
 The Yamaha tractors were made between 1989-1990, so they're getting harder to find.
If you look a few posts down to the one called YT6800 belts, there are some links in there
where you can look up parts and price them. As far as I know there was never a mulch kit offerred.
There was an optional bagger.