YT3600 Engine Shake???

petelesco
Hello all,

My YT3600 seems to shake excessively when running. This machine is new to me so I don't know if it is normal or not. I went so far as to remove the engine and open it up, expecting to find a counter balance shaft that was not timed properly but everything looks good. The shake is there anytime it is running, it does not have to be driving. Any ideas? Is there a common problem here somewhere?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Pete.
RB

Re: YT3600 Engine Shake???

RB
No idea mine only does the shutdown shake, I am trying to find out how to stop mine from surging?
Try donyboy73(youtube) he does small engine repair and answers questions.

Re: YT3600 Engine Shake???

yamadog
I would check the motor mounts

Re: YT3600 Engine Shake???

mark
mine is surging off the governor .... another post said clogged fuel filter....