YT3600 Parts for Sale - Florida

po'boy
We are parting out a used Yamaha YT3600 riding lawn mower.
Overall, the mower's parts are in good shape. We are located in Southwest Florida, between Tampa and Fort Myers. Shipping options are available.
Let me know if you are interested.

Re: YT3600 Parts for Sale - Florida

beulahcutter
Hi i'm after some parts side shute from cutter deck etc....can you pm me at:
beulahgig@gmail.com

beulahcutter
Stuart....AKA
Beulahcutter
Norfolk
Uk

Re: YT3600 Parts for Sale - Florida

Mike
Fuel pump? Shipping to 55013

Re: YT3600 Parts for Sale - Florida

tyree
I could use a mower deck and a starter have you got em and how much?

Re: YT3600 Parts for Sale - Florida

MNTodd
I've got 3 mower decks so I could probably part with one of them.  Not sure that I'd want to ship it very bad though and not sure you would want to pay for shipping.

Where are you located and what is a fair price.  FYI, I'm in MN.  Mine is a bit rusty but is in good working order other than the wheels being worn down some.

Re: YT3600 Parts for Sale - Florida

tyree
I live in St. Cloud, Fl.    Just a bit southeast of Orlando,    first what do you want for one?
Glen

Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 6:35 PM
Subject: Re: YT3600 Parts for Sale - Florida

I've got 3 mower decks so I could probably part with one of them.  Not sure that I'd want to ship it very bad though and not sure you would want to pay for shipping.

Where are you located and what is a fair price.  FYI, I'm in MN.  Mine is a bit rusty but is in good working order other than the wheels being worn down some.

http://yamaha-lawn-tractor-fan-club.996269.n3.nabble.com/YT3600-Parts-for-Sale-Florida-tp1632p1735.html
To unsubscribe from YT3600 Parts for Sale - Florida, click here.
NAML

Re: YT3600 Parts for Sale - Florida

MNTodd
How about $150 + shipping for the deck.

Re: YT3600 Parts for Sale - Florida

dennis williams
looking for a stator and flywheel assy for a yt3600

Re: YT3600 Parts for Sale - Florida

dennis williams
looking for a stator and fly wheel assy for a yt3600

Re: YT3600 Parts for Sale - Florida

cr250
I might be able to help you with that. 651-760-4235
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: YT3600 Parts for Sale - Florida

Stan
I'm looking for the hydrostatic drive unit for a YT3600. Do you have one?

I have 1, 651-760-4235

Jamie Paquette
I was wondering if you had a manual for this and if you happen to know the color code for the hood and fenders? I am re-painting the fenders and cannot seem to find the color.

Re: YT3600 Parts for Sale - Florida

beulahcutter
Hi I'm sorry I don't have a code, I wemt through this years ago...and  this is what I did, if you take a small removable panel (look on the deck) along to a paint mixer (motor factor parts department) they can do a pretty good job of getting as close  as possible which is what I did.

This message is sent from my smartphone. My apologies for the shortness of the message and any spelling mistakes.

Stuart

[hidden email]

+447786110669

http://yamaha-lawn-tractor-fan-club.996269.n3.nabble.com/YT3600-Parts-for-Sale-Florida-tp1632p3081.html