YT3600 brake

edd9000
A friend has asked me to try and find a brake for his yt3600, if anyone knows a source or an alternative id be gratefull.

part number JA1-52340-00

on the unit it says, :

Ogura
MA-GT-YH2

its off a JA1-YT3600 ride on.

Thanks,

edd9000

Re: YT3600 brake

Re: YT3600 brake

Jersey Bob
After a long search, including e-mails to Yamaha, I could not find the original part.

I went on the Ogura web site and found a drawing of one of their clutches that seemed to match the one I took off.

The one I ended up getting was an Ogura MA-GT-JD11.  The only issue was the electrical connector did not match the original, so I cut the connector off the old clutch and soldered the leads on the new clutch.

Its been working fine for me.

Jersey Bob

Re: YT3600 brake

tsnud
I have a used on that works well. Do you still need one?