YT3600 may part out

Wheelhorsemechanic
I have a YT3600 that the previous owner thought he could fix and succeeded in blowing up.  Connecting rod bolts fell out and flapping rod snapped the cam.  If there is enough interest, I will part out.  Tractor is located 1 hour north of Toronto, Canada.  Real nice 38" deck.  Bagger.  Snowblower mounts - no blower.  Blowers are easy to come up with.  Manuals for both the tractor and blower.  Let me know what you want and what you are willing to pay.  I will make my decision on parting out based on replys.

Re: YT3600 may part out

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Just for everyones info, I do not know this fellow however .......mower decks are no longer available......if you need one here is your chance.
Speedy

Re: YT3600 may part out

JohnfromPA
I might be in need of the pulley assemble for the mower deck- under the PTO that bolts to just below the engine. I will be willing to pay $50.

John
Lancaster PA

Re: YT3600 may part out

Wheelhorsemechanic
Sorry.  Tractor is gone.  All I have left is owners manual.

Ian

Re: YT3600 may part out

lear5789
Wheelhorsemechanic wrote
Sorry.  Tractor is gone.  All I have left is owners manual.

Ian
Dear ian do you still have that manual?
thanks
lear5789

Re: YT3600 may part out

Able Grab Hire
Hi,
please can you tell me if you still have your manual for a YAMAHA YT 3600?

Im having problems starting mine & need a manual as i can not find any UK dealers.
Many thanks Paul. 07974977839.

Re: YT3600 may part out

chriseric
Hello, Sir:

I am looking for a replacement uholstered seat for my yamaha lawn tractor.  Ae you willing to sell?  Thanks You !

chris