YT3600 parts

MNTodd
I've got a number of YT3600 parts available. I have 2 mower decks, a snowblower an engine with a slight rod knock (It didn't make any bad noises but supposedly does if it warms up and is under load) and a bunch of misc. parts.

Let me know if you need something and what would be a fair price for you & me both. I'm in St. Paul, MN and would prefer not to ship large parts, but I'll consider it.

Thanks,
Todd

Re: YT3600 parts

Make Boudreau
Good Afternoon, do our still have your YT3600 parts?

Re: YT3600 parts

Jon p
Need a deck bad

Re: YT3600 parts

cr250
I have a extra deck for a 3600, its in Minnesota 651-760-4235
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.