YT3600P

Steve427
For sale YT3600P complete with bagger, extra blades and PTO belt.  Used until last week, trans needs rebuilding, does not burn oil, always stored inside.  Pictures on request

Re: YT3600P

etwotsws
What are you looking to get for the yt3600, where is it located? Thanks Mark

Re: YT3600P

sheepdog
  my mower is for sale,it is a ,yt 6800 COMES WITH TOW BUSHEL REAR BAGGING SYSTEM WHICH IS NEW NEVER USED,I;M THE ORIGINAL OWNER, THIS A THREE BLADE 54 INCH MACHINE. IT IS A VERY RARE MOWER IN EXCELLENT CONDITION,IF INTERESTED I CAN SEND PICTURES,IT IS LOCATED NORTHERN CALIFORNIA  I'M ASKING $1400 WILL CONSIDER REASONABLE OFFER.     THANK YOU