YT5700 For Sale

Iron horse
I have a YT 5700 Lawn mower that I would like to sell...... it runs good , mows good any questions can be sent to ironhorse3131@gmail.com my name is Mark.    Asking $800 (attached is a picture of the 5700) aly+13th+birthday+025.JPG

Re: YT5700 For Sale

beulahcutter
hi where are you and can  you re do the picture?

Rgds
Stuart....AKA
Beulahcutter
Norfolk
Uk

Re: YT5700 For Sale

Iron horse
YT5700+Mower+002.JPG Here is a pic of the Mower.sorry it took me so long

Re: YT5700 For Sale

rattosh51
That 5700 looks to be in pretty nice shape, Mark!!
By the looks of the sticker on the hood, seems to have had some regular "professional" maintenance too.
Good luck with the sale....wish I was closer. What size deck did the 5700 come with?

Re: YT5700 For Sale

Iron horse
Deck size is a  42 inch, tractor is pretty nice and puts my new ariens mower to shame in some ways, I think my daughter likes the fact that it,s " a pretty blue color " and not orange cause that,s for boys don,t you know.             Mark