YT6800 For Sale

greencircle
Recently a worker for me has fallen on hard times and has traded tools and equipment for xtra cash with me on payday.  He traded this lawn tractor YT6800 it's blue and starts and runs good.  A deck wheel and a belt is off but I have both.  There is a plastic piece missing on the hydrostatic shifter and the shoot for where the grass comes out of the deck is missing.  The seat has a tear.  The tractor was delivered to my driveway, started, then driven into my shop.  I can see a belt on the blades but don't understand the other or extra belt (and why does it drive around).  I have keys and a questionable battery.  Is this tractor worth $200?  I live near Indianapolis.  I can get pictures through email.  email if interested

jamie.martino@yahoo.com

Re: YT6800 For Sale

nascarpapa6
These are good tractors and in my opinion very worth 200 bucks, probably more if you wanted to part it out..

Re: YT6800 For Sale

nascarjay
If in good shape its worth way more than that  If I lived closer I would buy it would you like to sell the oil dip stick? I know you do  I would give you 25.00 just for that if its the one I need let me know  616-550-7734 ask for Jay Thanks

Re: YT6800 For Sale

greencircle
Jay, last week I found out that everything works including the battery.  It will not be scrapped, it can cut lawns right now.  We found a bent pulley (the upper of 2 pulleys) on the mowing deck.  I gave it to a specialty shop to straighten.  I'll have $250ish into it and I don't need the tractor.  In 2 weeks I'm traveling from Indianapolis to Montana through Illinois, Iowa, and South Dakota.  I can deliver if anyone is interested.

Jamie

Re: YT6800 For Sale

nascarjay
Im interrested give me a call 616-550-7734 so we can work out some details  Jay

Re: YT6800 For Sale

nascarjay
Are you still interested in selling it?  I live in Michigan and would be able to meet you at some point please let me know on here or call Jay at 616-550-7734 or email me at nascarjay@hotmail.com thanks

Re: YT6800 For Sale

greencircle
Jay, I just had a pulley straightened at a machine shop. I'm now repairing the deck wheels and bolts.  It will be stored in a shed at a home I just bought with .37 acre.  The home will be finished and sold in 2 months, not sure if the buyer will want the tractor or not. I cannot part with this tractor yet.

Re: YT6800 For Sale

nascarjay
Ok well let me know if you choose to sell it   I have a YT6800 that ran perfect until I powered washed it and now wont start and pretty sure there is no spark at the plugs so Im trying to figure out why or where to start to fix it any ideas what to do to fix it would be great thanks

Re: YT6800 For Sale

nascarjay
have you decided to sell yet?