YT6800 Free to good Home

Mutineer
Have a one owner YT6800 that I bought back in the fall of '92 that's almost ready for the parting out phase of its life. Most everything works- it does have the usual main crank oil leak, deck has a couple rusted through spots and the charging coil doesn't work, but I did replace the two ignition coils last year and it has an extra, new front tire to go with it. Fairly new blades, clutch works, fuel pump system needs tweaked as it lopes at idle but everything else is good to go. I'm just east of Cleveland, Ohio so come and get it.
Charlie
440-897-9940

Re: YT6800 Free to good Home

rattosh51
Not too many original owners out there...wish I was closer.
Let us know if it gets picked up!