YT6800 How do Install the mnower deck

Kooganisle
The deck was not on the machine when I bought it in May. I has cleaned the carburetor, fixed the airbox, greased it, adjusted the carburetor, put in fresh non ehtanol gas. For the mower, I have installed 2 new spindle bearings and cleaned  used rust arrestor and repainted it. I put a new bearing in the pto. All that lkeft is putting on the mower, but I can't figure out how to attach it to the tractor as it was apart when I got it. The manual does not help.
I have already learned a lot form this site and this is my first day. I am impressed with the quality of this machine. I have lawn to cut including for the neighbour who is away.

Re: YT6800 How do Install the mnower deck

rattosh51
Sorry for no replies, have you figured this out yet?