YT6800 engine failure

Chateauneuf
After half an hour of operation the engine of my YAMAHA YT6800 is having a loss of power ( slower peed and loss of rpm )

In order to restart operaration I need to wait a couple of hours. Failing to do so it is impossible to restart the engine.

Any ideas on the possible origin of that problem?

Re: YT6800 engine failure

rattosh51
This could be a couple different things....start with the fuel delivery area....fuel lines, filter.
RPM issues could be related to the throttle control cable, governor or possible idle speed is mis-adjusted.