YT6800 for sale

nascarjay
Thinking about selling my YT6800 that is very good shape I live in Michigan
I can post pics on request.   The only problem with mower is that I washed it this spring and now wont start but Im in the process of changing the rotor and hope this will fix that issue.  If it does Im looking to get about 800.00 for it and if not then I am either going to part it out or take offers on it. This has been garaged kept for 20+ years and other then a scratch here and there body is rust free and dent free.  deck is in perfect shape with  new belts blades could use sharpening but still cuts good will come with two oil filters. one small tear on seat and the plastic shifter guide has broken off other then that perfect  ran perfect no smoke or leaks. all maintained well year after year.  tires in like new shape. any question?  let me know

Re: YT6800 for sale

YamaWidow
Just might be interested with a picture or two! What part of Michigan do you live in?