YT6800 loud deck bearings

Jeff S
I am trying to grease the deck pulley bearings on my new tractor.  I looked at online schematics and it shows grease zerks.

I dont see them anywhere?  It is an '89 model.

Thanks Jeff
1989 YT6800

Re: YT6800 loud deck bearings

Jeff S
Hmmm... Then looking at the '90 schematic shows no grease zerks. But lists the same bearings.

So, are they greasable or not? I figured they would be sealed bearings on both sides, so I didnt even think they were greasable.

Any thoughts on this? Just buy all new bearings?

Thanks, Jeff
1989 YT6800

Re: YT6800 loud deck bearings

cr250
Some are some are not, I have an older deck here that has zercks, most that I have seen are sealed. Hope this helps!
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: YT6800 loud deck bearings

Jeff S
Ok thanks!
I guess I'm gonna pull it apart and take a look.
1989 YT6800

Re: YT6800 loud deck bearings

imalefty
zerks underneath the blades! take them off and clean up around them. one zerk per blade

Re: YT6800 loud deck bearings

Jeff S
Hmm... Ok I'll have another look. I just pulled all the blades and sharpened them and looked and felt around for zerks underneath but didn't find any.
1989 YT6800