Yamaha 3600 UK !!!!

paolofpassaro@yahoo.co.uk
Hey everybody, I am Paolo and I live in England just outside of London (in the countryside) I am the owner of a yamaha yt3600 tractor mower. We don't get these in the UK however the previous owner bought it from a guy who moved from the US to the UK and wanted to bring his mower with him!! The mower starts runs and drives very well indeed however when it has been running and cutting for an hour so and i turn the engine off for a break or a refuel the PTO will not engage once running again....... I have a brand new battery on the mower and everything works as it should other than this PTO issue when hot........ does anybody have any ideas? the mower is in very good condition and doesn't look like its had a hard life at all, the wiring all seems original or well repaired if not..... I have pulled the switch apart and put back together but still does the same thing.(there did seem to be a piece dislodged that fell out when I pulled it apart however I'm not sure if it is broken or not) I have nothing to compare it too so makes it very difficult for me. Any advice would be very grateful and I will try to upload some pics as well!!

Many Thanks

Paolo

Re: Yamaha 3600 UK !!!!

cr250
Try adjusting it, there are many threads on here how to do it. Good luck
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: Yamaha 3600 UK !!!!

paolofpassaro@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you for the reply, I will take a look through previous posts.

Re: Yamaha 3600 UK !!!!

cr250
Upper right is a search box
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.