Yamaha OEM Blades for YT6800, Set of 3 new blades!

Yamaha OEM Blades for YT6800, Set of 3 new blades!

dougie.b
I have a set of 3 new Yamaha OEM blades for the YT6800.

These are new and in original packaging.   These retail new at over $45 each (set of 3 usually = $138)!!

$40 + $15 shipping

Re: Yamaha OEM Blades for YT6800, Set of 3 new blades!

sstempi32
Are they still available?

Re: Yamaha OEM Blades for YT6800, Set of 3 new blades!

dougie.b
Yes, I still have the blades

Re: Yamaha OEM Blades for YT6800, Set of 3 new blades!

sstempi32
Those are 17" blades correct? Also where would they be shipped from?

Re: Yamaha OEM Blades for YT6800, Set of 3 new blades!

dougie.b
Yes, these are 17" and would be shipped from Bend, Oregon

Re: Yamaha OEM Blades for YT6800, Set of 3 new blades!

sstempi32
I'd like the purchase the blades if still possible.

Re: Yamaha OEM Blades for YT6800, Set of 3 new blades!

nascarjay
Do you still have them?  I would buy them today

Re: Yamaha OEM Blades for YT6800, Set of 3 new blades!

dougie.b
Sorry, just got back from vacation.  Yes I have them.  I have a Pay Pal account if that's convenient for you.

Re: Yamaha OEM Blades for YT6800, Set of 3 new blades!

supercub
I will take the blades if still available. Greg