Yamaha YT 3600 Question

Yamaha YT 3600
Hello Dear People,

I`m from Germany and I have a problem with my Yamaha YT 3600.
Can I mow with my Yamaha YT 3600 a slope without risking an engine trouble? Does he have a lubrication equipped for it? Which has original carburettor setting of 12 HP of engine of the Yamaha YT 3600?

My second question is, how much Horsepower did the the other Yamaha YT have ? Whats different between my 3600 and the others like 5700, 6700 and 6800?

Very Good Greetings

Sorry for bad englisch because I`m only 14 years old and I need help.