Yamaha YT 3600

mtviews
I have a Yamaha YT 3600 for sale. It has been an excellent tractor..think a starter or connector problem.  Body, engine, transmission and deck in great condition. Have listed on E Bay.  This has been a wonderful mower and would like to find it a caring home.   Will be happy to answer questions if you may be interested.

Also have a couple new genuine Yamaha mower blades for 48" mower.  Think I also have some new wheels for same deck.

Re: Yamaha YT 3600

rattosh51
Where are you located? Do you have a link to the ebay listing?
thanks

Re: Yamaha YT 3600

mtviews
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=390077637172&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I am located in Fleetwood NC.....near the NC /VA/TN border.  I can deliver if you like.

Re: Yamaha YT 3600

wantsnow
Do you still have the tractor? where is it?

Re: Yamaha YT 3600

jjkrug
I have one for sale. It's on Craig's List now. If I get no action in a few days, it will go on eBay.

http://hartford.craigslist.org/grd/2524021588.html

John