Yamaha YT 3600 w/grass catchers for sale

Yamaha YT 3600 w/grass catchers for sale

jtsmutt
Need to find home for my YT3600. Runs but wont hold charge. Tired of dealing with its quirks. Love it but its time to move on. Included are 2 grass catcher, grass tubes and 4 bags. Located in South Georgia. Give me an email or a Call .......jtsmotherman@gmail.com or 229 292 2978 EST

Re: Yamaha YT 3600 w/grass catchers for sale

jtsmutt
To the gentleman who called the email with pictures did not go through, please reconfirm email address..thanks