Yamaha YT3600

Brownie6516
Just picked this up today complete including bagger. I see nothing missing except the original straps from where the bagger hooks on the deck. Seat is ripped also but nothing else. Started it with carb cleaner for a quick second. I think its gotta be worth the 10 bucks I gave for it. Oh this was the asking price.

Re: Yamaha YT3600

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Good find....welcome to the group !

Speedy
YamahaGenuineParts.com

Re: Yamaha YT3600

Nice find and what a price!!
Talk to member cr250, as he may have some extra bagger parts.

Re: Yamaha YT3600

cr250
Those straps are available through Yamaha, Nice find!
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.