Yamaha YT5700 Lawn Tractor

Ree1
I have a YT5700 Lawn Tractor.  There is no manual.  What type of gas and oil does it take.  My husband recently passed away and did all the lawn work.  I want to do this myself instead of hiring a lawn service.  Thank you.

Re: Yamaha YT5700 Lawn Tractor

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Hi and welcome,
Your tractor takes regular unleaded fuel, and the engine oil is 10w30 for nothern states or 20w50 for southern states were it gets really hot in the summer. You should change the oil 1-2 times per year depending on how much use it gets.When not in use make sure you add fuel stabilizer or fuel conditioner to the gas tank as this will keep you from having carburetor problems and ensure years of trouble free use.
There are lots of very knowledgable folks on this fourm so feel free to ask any questions that come to mind,after all that what we are here for.
Owners manual  $42.95
Service manual $102.95
           Shipping $18.00  Fedex any where in N.America.

Speedy
www.yamahagenuineparts.com
email   info@yamahagenuineparts.com
Toll free 1-877-414-0404