Yamaha YT6800 W/ Bagger

RichardsA4
I have a good condition Yamaha YT6800 tractor. Has the V-twin engine. Starts right up runs excellent and mows good too. The tractor comes with a Yamaha Bagger attached to the rear how ever the bag has a small rip in it. Could be replaced or repaired, either way still a nice tractor.
I'm looking to get something bigger for my property so this has to go. Seems like this tractor will last someone a very long time since it has been well taken care of. I know these are pretty rare and sometimes sought after so please don't try and low ball me on it. However feel free to make an offer on it.

Located in southwestern Michigan.
I plan to post some pictures of it tomorrow.
I can be reached at VrsicksA4@aol.com

Re: Yamaha YT6800 W/ Bagger

ChrisK80
Hello,

Checking to see if the mower is still available?  Also, do you have any pictures you can email me?

Thanks,
Chris Kunzer