Yamaha YTD 3600

Chip61
I have a Yamaha YTD 3600 lawn tractor and it's given me years of good service. However the hydrostatic transmission is starting to give some trouble.  When the transmission fluid get warm the transmission doesn't pull like it should.  The tractor will slow down and I can hear what I guess is the pumps, making what I  would call a whining sound. Then it will pick up it speed again, it seem to be worst going down an incline.  The mower it's self is in good condition, there is a small oil leak, but everything  else is in good working condition.  I would like to find someone that would be interested in purchasing the complete lawn tractor.

Re: Yamaha YTD 3600

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
You should check the hydrostatic oil for your tactor, whining indicates low on fluid,it is 10w30, the reservior is located under the seat.

Re: Yamaha YTD 3600

Chip61
Thanks for the suggestion but I've replace the oil several times and I check the oil level in transmission everytime I use it.