Yamaha yt6800 snowblower attachment

CarterCatlin0529
Hi my name Is Carter Catlin and I am looking for someone who would be willing to sell me their Yamaha yt6800 lawn tractor attachment I have a 6800 in perfect tip top shape and I would love to have a snowblower attachment for it if anyone could help to direct me towards one then that would be helpful. Go Yamaha:)))

Re: Yamaha yt6800 snowblower attachment

cr250
These are extremely hard to find. I do have a blade set up I'd part with.
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.

Re: Yamaha yt6800 snowblower attachment

jbzh
Hello, is it the snow blower you are talking about?

https://www.leboncoin.fr/jardinage/1942152832.htm