YamahaGenuineParts.com YT6800

parts2

Good morning Nick,

Yes we do ship Worldwide !

You can view all your Yamaha YT6800 parts online complete with Canadian prices and even see a shipping cost all prior to purchase, see link below.

The ignition switch is part number 23 in the parts picture, it is available.

Comes as a whole ignition assembly with two new keys.

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/yamahagenuineparts/showmodel.asp?Type=13&make=yamahaope&a=197&b=31&c=0&d=1900 YT6800P ELECTRICAL 1

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

Speedy

See full size image