Yt3600 service manual

Woolyman
Trying to do all fluid changes and all filters..and i am not sure what it takes or how to do properly.i can not find a service manual for my yt3600. Does anybody know where i can go snd download or buy a service manual?

Thank you in advance

Dean

RE: Yt3600 service manual

parts2

Good morning Dean,

Yes we have this Service manual available on a CD for your computer.

Cost is     $50.00 on disc

Shipping  $21.00 with a tracking # anywhere in N.America

      Total $71.00 CDN

You can order by email, We accept Visa MasterCard and American Express.

Please include the CVV number and expiry date and we will process the order for you by email.

If you wish to order by phone, please call directly to the parts counter 1-905-385-5977

Please let me know if you require any further assistance

Stephen

YamahaGenuineParts

See full size image