Yt6800

Snowman76
I am looking to purchase a 6800, with mower deck. Does anyone have one in the Midwest they are looking to sell?

Re: Yt6800

John honeycutt
I have one in North Carolina

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 15, 2018, at 11:23 PM, Snowman76 [via Yamaha Lawn Tractor Fan club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am looking to purchase a 6800, with mower deck. Does anyone have one in the Midwest they are looking to sell?

http://yamaha-lawn-tractor-fan-club.996269.n3.nabble.com/Yt6800-tp2621.html
To unsubscribe from Yamaha Lawn Tractor Fan club, click here.
NAML

Re: Yt6800

Snowman76
Can you send some pictures. That is a loooong way for me to come check it out lol

Re: Yt6800

rattosh51
Snowman76...where are you located?I have one in WI that I may be interested in selling...

Re: Yt6800

illtww
Hi I am in NC also.

Do you have the bagger attachemnt?

illtww @ Gmail  . com

Re: Yt6800

segwaysanta
I live in Kansas City and have 3 Yt6800s along with a box of extra parts.  Only 1 is currently in mowing condition.  Are you looking for a project or one ready to mow when you take it off the trailer?