air filter for YT5700

Coach10
Does anyone know where to find an air filter for a yt5700?  Mine is shot and has to be replaced.  Online I could find one in Europe, but I would prefer to deal with US dealers.  Is the filter interchangable with anythng found at AutoZone, Advance Auto Parts, O'Reilley's, etc?  Thanks for the help!

Re: air filter for YT5700

rattosh51
Check out some of the older posts, they have online parts suppliers listed.
Haven't found anything that crosses, myself.

Re: air filter for YT5700

YamahaGenuineParts.com

Re: air filter for YT5700

supercub
Do you still need the air filter? I have one. Greg

Re: air filter for YT5700

Wiltse
Is it a new filter, if so how much are you asking ?

Re: air filter for YT5700

supercub
The filter is new, $45.35 plus S&H $11.00. Greg

Re: air filter for YT5700

bozo44
you can get these parts from Yamaha or the dealers. go to the website. they have everything listed.
bozo44

Re: air filter for YT5700

John
Do you still have that air filter for a Yamaha YT5700?

Re: air filter for YT5700

cr250