amyone out there

nansee
where do I find info for my yt6700?

Re: amyone out there

rattosh51
What kind of info are you looking for?
This is about the only place there is...welcome to the Forum!

Re: anyone out there

nansee
thank you.  I never see an Yamaha tractor before I got this one. iam the 2nd the have this jem.  I mow about 5 hours a week. BIG YARD  .  we are getting it ready to be painted, same color.  found some of the decals for it and having the ones I cant find made. I have had some tell me not to pull my lawn sweeper, roller or little cart with it that it out the with it. said it will ripe up the rear end. id like to know what club members say on this. thanks for the info.  ill post pic soon.

Re: anyone out there

rattosh51
A 6700 would be able to pull the items you mentioned just fine...