another question

nascarjay
How do I tell what year my YT6800 is? how do I know if its a 6800,6800N,6800P or whatever
Thanks

Re: another question

rattosh51
The 6800N was made in 1989.
The 6800P was made in 1990.
Look on the tag that is riveted to the right-hand frame of the tractor, behind the front tire.

Re: another question

nascarjay
I have looked there and I dont see a N or a P  so what else can I do or look?  and also I would like to get a new air filter for it and when I look at the N and the P they look the same but the prices are so much different and so that is why I need to know the year of my tractor and are the filters the same. Thanks

Re: another question

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
YT-6800,s are all the same.
Your air filter is $66.49 available
         Shipping $21.00 with a tracking # anywhere in N.America
        Total $87.49 Canadian $
You can order by email, We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
If you wish to order by phone, please call, our toll free number is 1-877-414-0404.
email "info@yamahagenuineparts.com"

Thanks for using YamahaGenuineParts.com.

Regards Speedy,
YamahaGenuineParts.com   Facebook   Blog