fuel system replacement for yt6800

DW

fuel system replacement for yt6800

DW
going to replace all the rubber fuel lines on my mower and was wondering what fuel filter people are using. saw some fuel filters at Lowe's and the one on my mower looks like it has been there since it was new. looks like i could use the same clamp on it. any opinions?  thanks,  Denny

Re: fuel system replacement for yt6800

cr250
Just get the right one from Yamaha,
3-YT3600's, 2-YT 6800's, 1-YT6700 for parts.
DW

Re: fuel system replacement for yt6800

DW
found one for the yt6800,should be here next week. i'm gonna take the tank off and clean it out when i replace all the rubber and filter. will i run into any gasket problems if i decide to clean the carb.? usually there is a bowl gasket but not much more. i read where some of the members have cleaned their carb, with good results. blades look ok.