i have a yt3600 that starts and when i throttle up it has no power then when i turn pto on it shakes

i have a yt3600 that starts and when i throttle up it has no power then when i turn pto on it shakes

briknows
I am a small engine repair shop and a customer brought in this machine to me and we cleaned the carb which was dirty (very thouroughly) have plenty of fresh fuel pumping into carb  it runs but seems like it has no power. I sold this machine to him 3 years ago and it seems as though its in the shape I sold it to him ,very good just having issues with power when you turn pto on it shake and doesn't have any power,im pretty confident it would be in the electrical system sounds like it out of time. not sure which electrical device controls timing  pulse coil, cdi, control unit assy , if anybody has had thes signs or symptom please advise me I haven't been able to obtain a service manual for the troubleshooting guide , idont even know if it would be in there thanks to all brian

Re: i have a yt3600 that starts and when i throttle up it has no power then when i turn pto on it shakes

spider79
Make sure your choke is not coming on when you throttle up