looking for a left handed turbo for my 3600

looking for a left handed turbo for my 3600

RAB5050
finally finished the rebuild on the show room demo one of a kind 3600+ (6 CYL). Stainless steel frame and mower deck.
I was able to rebuild the right side turbo but the left side is burned real bad. Even without both turbos I can still chew up six acres in less than half hour. I am willing to pay a pretty penny if any one has the left turbo for sale. Also would like to purchase the front end drive shaft and differential so I can really take advantage of the four wheel drive.
RB

Re: looking for a left handed turbo for my 3600

rattosh51
All right RAB, you can't post something like that without providing any pics!!!
Let's see it...6 cyl turbo? What kind've engine you got in there?

Re: looking for a left handed turbo for my 3600

tsnud
What are you talking about?

Re: looking for a left handed turbo for my 3600

RAB5050
oh! oh!, just ignore that last post. Sorry guys I must have been sleep posting or dreaming or something. I really don't have a pimped out six cylinder turbo charged four wheel drive,,,oh never mind. I promise to be good from now on.
RB