mowing season

DW

mowing season

DW
it's mowing season now and lets hear how you are doing with your yama. my 6800 is still going good. nothing major since i wired the pto seperate from the factory harness. would stop when engaging the pto so i bypassed it and every thing good now. steering seems a little loose so i'll try to nurse it till season is over. hydro drive still working good. still have to choke it on first start up but starts good since i installed a manual choke. most of my problems were the wiring was old and needed cleaned. not many yamas left out there so lets hear your adventures.

Re: mowing season

rattosh51
"nothing major since i wired the pto seperate from the factory harness"

Do you think harness is shot, or wires/connectors in it? Usually when the pto isn't engaging, it's the PTO itself, or the adjustment of it. Interesting fix DW