my tractors

Yamahajim

some pics of my yamaha tractors and atv's. Both tractors are weekly drivers and still run like new.Recently discovered the mower deck pulley that broke on the 6800 is discontinued from yamaha(grrr). The 3 wheelers all run but mostly sit and collect dust, and the blasters get abused daily.
Happy Mowing!

Re: my tractors

rattosh51
Nice line up yamahaJim!!! How did the pulley break? Sounds like a weird one...got a pic of it?
Yep, looks like the idler pulleys are available, but not the main one. That could be a tough one to
find. Might want to try and match it up from a place like Tractor Supply Co. I know they have pulleys
there. NAPA might be a source too.

Re: my tractors

Yamahajim

I was mowing and started to hear a loud chattering noise coming from the mower deck that i never heard before.I tryed to ignore it for 10 minutes hoping it would go away.I finally shut it down and investigated.The outer piece of the pulley was completely broken from the center and it never came apart during the last 10 minutes of mowing.I tried to weld it with a stick welder but i knew i was only making things worse.A good welder should be able to fix like new...still searching for replacement in the meantime.

Re: my tractors

rattosh51
Never saw a center of a pulley break out like that before...very odd.