not charging yt3600

rudyg45
I have a yt 3600 that is not charging. How many volts should this machine charge at. The battery goes dead after a few days of cutting. Any ideas of what could be wrong?

Re: not charging yt3600

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Good morning, First thing I would check is that the battery connections are clean and tight, and the battery is good when I say this I mean will it accept and hold a charge. A battery needs to be fully charged before testing for this. If the battery checks out good then the charging should be checked next, it should be 13.5v-15.3v @ 3300 RPM