paint and side grass baffle for Yamaha YT3600

paint and side grass baffle for Yamaha YT3600

beulahcutter
Can anyone help with the following:

1. I am need of some paint to touch up and to match the colour attached photo....

2. Is there a place where i can get hold of one of these side baffles new or old .
Currently have a collector but have taken it off for refurbishment but stil need to use mower

regards

Thanks for the loan of the picture. Wish my was as in as good a condition!clip_image004.jpg
Stuart....AKA
Beulahcutter
Norfolk
Uk

Re: paint and side grass baffle for Yamaha YT3600

rattosh51