parts needed for yt 6700

jeff2010
I picked up a 1990 yt 6700 for a very good price,I understand this model was only made one year,it has a 48 inch deck but not sure what size then engine is,does anyone know what size engine this model came with?Im lookin for some parts to make it look a little better,it needs the shifting guide and the left floorboard mat,im also lookin for the grass deflector for the mower deck,if anyone has any of these parts or knows where I could get them please let me know.when I first bought this tractor I only bought it because I never seen one before and the price was right,now the tractor has grown on me and now I want to fix it up,Thanks

Re: parts needed for yt 6700

rattosh51
jeff,

The 6700 has a 18hp OHV engine. For some reason the left floormat seems to be the one that
everyone needs replaced (me too) but is very hard to find. If you're looking for new parts, there are
some online suppliers listed in other postings. Occaisionally there are some people selling parts on here.
Good Luck with it!!!

Re: parts needed for yt 6700

RAB5050
princess auto and a few other outlets usually carry rubber/vinyl matting diff. thickness and so on. I have made a few replacement mats that look and feel better than the original. Also ELMERS has a new glue that sticks to almost everything  they call it Ultimate high performance. I suggest everyone to check it out as it does exactly as stated and cures when it combines with water.