parts needed

rodzilla5150
hello everyone, i was searching the web for parts for my yt6800 when i came across this site, where i live the local yamaha dealer went out of business and i have no where to buy parts. where is a reasonable priced place on the net?? or is there one!  thanks

Re: parts needed

calvinstevenson
I have a YT 6800 in wonderful shape,for sale.It is minus the flywheel magnet.(broke off)I am located in KC,KS..MY number is (913)944-0831.Call me anytime.Thanks and godbless.

Re: parts needed

Read some of the other posts, as there are only three online parts suppliers in the US & Canada. They are listed.