used yt3600 bagger works great first $200 gets it Harrisburg PA

used yt3600 bagger works great first $200 gets it Harrisburg PA

tsnud
I have a bagger from a yt3600, it is used but looks good and works great.

Re: used yt3600 bagger works great first $200 gets it Harrisburg PA

Triggs
would be interested in bagger do you still have it ? im in Martinsburg Wv.

Re: used yt3600 bagger works great first $200 gets it Harrisburg PA

tsnud
Yes, i still have it

Re: used yt3600 bagger works great first $200 gets it Harrisburg PA

Mikey_1980
Hi is this still available and if so would you be able to ship it to the UK?

Re: used yt3600 bagger works great first $200 gets it Harrisburg PA

tsnud
Shipping might be a little high

Re: used yt3600 bagger works great first $200 gets it Harrisburg PA

beulahcutter
Mikey if you cannot get the grass catcher at the right price (once shipping is added) I still have mine which is for sale and I'm in Woodton, East Anglia, UK

Stuart

07786110669
Stuart....AKA
Beulahcutter
Norfolk
Uk

Re: used yt3600 bagger works great first $200 gets it Harrisburg PA

beulahcutter
Hi Mike, I'm available am or pm this week if convenient to you.

Rgds
Stuart
07786110669
Stuart....AKA