wiring harness

TomH16562
does anyone have any idea where I can get a main wiring harness for a yt6800?

Re: wiring harness

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Good morning, Wire harness for YT6800 is $112.00 and currently shows on Backorder.
Shipping anywhere in N.America $19.00 If you wish to order this call our toll free #1-877-414-0404
Parts orders marked back order are usually updated in 48hrs with an ETA (estimated time of arrival) at which time we would bring you up to date as well.
The worst case scenario is that Yamaha cancel the backorder and we would refund you the full amount of your order.Hope this helps.
Regards
Speedy