works for a while and then stop (fuel pomp???)

works for a while and then stop (fuel pomp???)

piotrek207
This post was updated on .
Hi
my YT 3600 after ignition (on start) pump of fuel works YT 3600 (fires) start workings, after about 3 min  engine just stop. Does it a problem with pump of fuel or security system???

Re: works for a while and then stop (fuel pomp???)

rattosh51
Odd that it runs for a few minutes. I guess check the safety switches under the seat and by the brake pedal to make sure they aren't being tripped for some reason. Since it is starting and running, I don't think the pump is the issue. You may have something clogging the fuel line, or in the carb...

Re: works for a while and then stop (fuel pomp???)

YamaDog
First thing to check is the gas cap.  Check and see if the vent hole is not clog up causing vacumn in the tank.