yamaha lawn tractor

annaj12000
Where can you find parts and who sells these tractors?

Re: yamaha lawn tractor

MrRV
 Well I'm new to this too .  I'm fixing up one that I got from a freind... and I'm hoping I do not need parts. So far so good... because it is my understanding that you can not get parts comercialy, only from others who are parting out their tractors.   however I do need the plastic shifter guide that attaches to the fender. I can get along without it if I have to , or make something that will work.  Are you thinking of buying a used one or looking for parts for one you have ?

Rob

Re: yamaha lawn tractor

annaj12000
Yes I have one and I need a clutch for it and can't find one anywhere.Do you have any ideas?

Re: yamaha lawn tractor

MrRV
 It looks like one of the members has parts for sale.  Hopefully they will answer the call.. good luck

Re: yamaha lawn tractor

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Hi there, welcome to our site we are glad youre here.
If you require help finding some parts for your machine, just email us and we will help you out.
I can send you some pictures of parts area,s your in need of.
Email "info@yamahagenuineparts.com"  be sure to include your address and we will provide you a price includung taxes if applicable to your home.By the way feel free to post pictures of your machine, we are all interested.
Regards
Speedy
www.YamahaGenuineParts.com
1-877-414-0404  Toll Free

Re: yamaha lawn tractor

annaj12000
I NEED A CLUCH FOR THE MOWING DECK...ANYONE GOT ONE??????

Re: yamaha lawn tractor

ssweet
I have a YT6800 lawn tractor Vin Je8002028
It has not run for 5 years and I need Nikki carb rebuild kit and a mikuni fuel pump rebuild kit.
Can you help me with getting these parts?