yamaha yt 3600 shaft drive hydro oil change

yamaha yt 3600 shaft drive hydro oil change

peteneat99
I need an oil change for my yamaha yt3600 tractor, but i can't find how much or what kind of oil to use for the oil change? Please help. (I lost my manual. If you could give me a link to the manual I would appreciate it so much!) Thank you.

Re: yamaha yt 3600 shaft drive hydro oil change

rattosh51
The hydro takes 10W30 engine oil, but I am not sure of the amount on a 3600.

Re: yamaha yt 3600 shaft drive hydro oil change

fixitmom
I have a Tamaha YT3600 that is my husband's. He is no longer able to operate it.... What kind of oil etc... do I use... I need to mow!
Can you help? I have no manual either.

Re: yamaha yt 3600 shaft drive hydro oil change

rattosh51
The engine uses 10W30 oil as does the transmission. Manuals can be bought from the post labeled "Fast Moving Parts". Check your engine oil before mowing every time to make sure fluid is full.