yamaha yt 3600

cdog
I am looking for a hydrostatic pump for this unit if some one is up to sell the whole tractor I would be intrested!!!!

Re: yamaha yt 3600

Dan & Lise Rankin
I am looking for a deck for my lawn tractor ti is a yamaha yt 3600.

Re: yamaha yt 3600

newsn4mee
I have a Yamaha YT 3600 with a blown motor, hydro and deck both work.  Located in Jonesborough, TN.  Will consider any reasonable offer for the whole thing, if only parts... we can talk.  Parts are crazy hard to find for these, that's why I didn't even try to fix it , even though it was built like a tank, and you can't find anything new thats comparable below Kubota level.

Re: yamaha yt 3600

valdez
I am looking for an  ignition switch for a YT3600.   Have one?   Lets talk!