yt 3600

tjs

yt 3600

tjs
 I am having a problem with my pto. When I flip the switch the engine will die. Does anyone have any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Re: yt 3600

rattosh51
That can be a tough one to find. Could be as simple as a bad switch. Does it die immediately after turning the PTO on, or does it cough and stumble and then die? If it's doing that you may have a restricted fuel filter or line, restricted air cleaner, debris in the carb, bad float in the carb, or???
tjs

Re: yt 3600

tjs
Yes it dies immediately after flipping the switch just as if you turned off the key

Re: yt 3600

rattosh51
Sounds like you may have a safety switch that may be shutting things down. Check the seat switch...I believe it has to be engaged for the PTO to come on.

Re: yt 3600

valdez
I had the same problem..turned out to be a bad connection in the seat safety switch...