yt 6800 lawn deck

sonnemann
can you give me the size of belt and how it is configured on the pulleys for a 48inch lawn deck for my yt6800.

Re: yt 6800 lawn deck

rattosh51

sonemann,
 If you bring up the last two parts suppliers, they have the breakdowns of the parts and how the belts are routed. The belt for the blades is listed as p/n LB103...nobody is quite sure if the 103 is a size or not.

 http://www.yamahagenuineparts.com

http://www.babbittsonline.com/yamaha-motorcycle-parts

http://www.powersportspro.com/pages/OemParts?aribrand=YAM

Re: yt 6800 lawn deck

boonyama
I am new here, not sure how to use this forum.
i just bought  yt6800 yesterday (8.20.2011),

where can i get an operating manual.
where the serial no locate.

thanks,
boonyama.

Re: yt 6800 lawn deck

rattosh51
Serial number is on a metal plate, riveted to the frame on the right side of the tractor, behind the front tire.

Re: yt 6800 lawn deck

boonyama
thanks,found it.