yt 6800

cecil1
I just attained a yt 6800.  It works great however i need to jump the selinoid to start it.  Im in the process of finding a selinoid so i can I can use the key.  I am looking to sell the tractor, hopefully I can find the selinoid to install.  Either way I am looking to sell it.  ANy response is appreciated.

Re: yt 6800

rattosh51
cecil1,
 There are online part suppliers listed in other recent posts. Pics always help sell, and where are you located?

Re: yt 6800

cecil1
located in ridgeley, west virginia (5 min from cumberland, md.)( 1 hr east of morgantown, wv)