yt3600 for sale

greg simmons
  show room condition.

Re: yt3600 for sale

Simon o
How much are you asking please and where are you?

Re: yt3600 for sale

greg simmons
I am located in Grand Rapids Michigan.  This unit is in exceptionally nice condition and should be in the Yamaha yt museum.  I need $650 and would definately keep it if I could find a bagger.  I have owned just about every brand of riders but these units are amazing.

Re: yt3600 for sale

andbroyam
If the YT3600 is still available, please email me at info@andersonbrosyamaha.com

Re: yt3600 for sale

mtviews
is the YT 3600 still available......would like to purchase...just have to decide about getting it here.....Rick

Re: yt3600 for sale

DG1933
Is this unit still for sale?  Do you have any mechanical issues?  I am very interested.

Re: yt3600 for sale

greg simmons
Sorry it sold to Anderson Brothers Yamaha in North Carolina.