yt3600

jd*19
well fellas, going to take a good long serious look at a 3600. the only thing that is holding me back a bit is an oil leak. can't tell where it is coming from yet but the guy wants a decent price for it. anyone with any ideas where to get a set of engine gaskets for this beast. looks pretty darn good other than the oil leak and the pto does not engage when hot but thanks to all the valuable info on this site i think i can figure out why.

Re: yt3600

rattosh51
Probably crankshaft seal as in 2fast4u's post, as you read.
Look at the post "parts drawings" for acouple online places, or the moderator of this forum.
Good luck with it and remember...we want pictures!!!

PS--Welcome to the forum!!

Re: yt3600

jd*19
Thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to putting some pics up pretty soon. I just had it delivered today and as a bonus it came with the original grass catcher attachment! I think it used to be a dealer option but this one came with it. I talked to my local yamaha dealer and unbelievably the guy actually found he can order most parts unless of course they are obsolete. I am probably going to take the engine out of it to get a better look inside. thanks again.

Re: yt3600

rattosh51
That is awesome that your local dealer even knows Yamaha made a lawn tractor...Bonus!!